January 22, 2018, 03:00:56 AM
bigger smaller reset 800px Wide width Full width Reset * *

Onlinehumidor

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

I am going to be upgrading the site operating software in the near future.  There will be some changes to the look of the site while we work through this.  This site is on an old package with a lot of modifications and packages so this may be a bumpy transition.  Please bear with me. Welcome to Onlinehumidor.com

Registrations are current.  Donations are current as of 4/15/15.   
Wade

Note to all new people trying to register.  This website is a one person hobby.  I approve every registration before you get an activation e-mail; so if work, family, or life outside of the matrix keeps me busy it may sometimes be a few days (weeks) before you get your activation e-mail.

"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch
OLH Galleries
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 03:00:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to Onlinehumidor.com!
No profanity and keep the flames in the BZ   

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Why would anyone be iso a cc empty box?  (Read 1451 times)
GasGuy82

Email
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 08:25:53 PM »

I own a number of boxes of 03 DD petacas. Id love to get them out of the petacas and into a 50 cab or two. Iíve gladly told sellers they can write something on the bottom of the cab to assuage any concerns of funny business. All I care about is getting the sticks out of cardboard and into a better storage situation.
tksamtec
Silver Supporter
Dalia

I likez smokinz tha Dunhillz...

Email
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2018, 10:14:18 AM »

I own a number of boxes of 03 DD petacas. Id love to get them out of the petacas and into a 50 cab or two. Iíve gladly told sellers they can write something on the bottom of the cab to assuage any concerns of funny business. All I care about is getting the sticks out of cardboard and into a better storage situation.
After 15 years in cardboard, it may be too late now.  Alot of longtime smokers remove them from 5packs upon arrival for aging, and aging them in cardboard for that long may have already imparted some undesirable flavors.  I personally don't age anything in cardboard, but I also don't buy many sticks in cardboard packaging.  I hope your DDs are ok...

I don't have any DD boxes, but if you are looking for some empty cabs from other marcas, I have a few I can send your way.

You can view my trading history here:  http://www.onlinehumidor.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2318

Scumbag List Can Be Viewed Here...  http://www.scumbagslist.com/
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: